Share With Your Friends:
Become an Instructor
Become a better communicator and teacher through the Texas Association of REALTORS® Instructor Training Institute.
You must complete the Instructor Training Institute (ITI) to become part of the Texas REALTORS® University faculty. However, all members are welcome to take ITI courses to improve presentation skills, lead more productive meetings, and communicate better with clients.
ITI classes focus on improving the teaching skills of:
- TREC-approved core or CE instructors
- GRI instructors and instructor candidates
- Professional-standards-training instructors
- Real-estate-company trainers
- Real-estate-company managers
ITI classes will help instructors and presenters:
- Develop and refine learning objectives
- Identify and adjust to people with different learning styles
- Create effective visuals
- Stimulateclass discussion