Applications & Forms
Member Benefits & Discounts
WCREALTORS Fee Schedule
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® is the 9th largest REALTOR® association in the state of Texas, with over 1,550 REALTOR® and affiliate members.
- If you do most of your business in the Williamson County area, you do NOT have to join Williamson County Association of REALTORS®…BUT why wouldn’t you join an Association where you do business? An association that knows your business, cares about your business and values your business.
- Williamson County is the 2nd fastest county in Texas according to the U.S. Census Bureau, and is expected to have the same population as Travis County within the next 30 years! Williamson County has been growing at a fast rate for several years now because of its location just north of Austin. In fact, parts of Austin's city limits extend into southern Williamson County. Most of the growth has been residential with large companies, such as Dell, increasing the housing market opportunities for many REALTORS®.
- 21% of the members at Williamson County Association of REALTORS® have their GRI designation. This is the highest percentage of any local board that offers GRI. We value education and offer diverse courses monthly.
- You do NOT have to be a member of the Austin Board of REALTORS® to receive MLS services. ACTRIS is purchased a separately from your board membership. Members of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® purchase their MLS services from ACTRIS as well as other local MLSs offered by neighboring boards.
- If you join Williamson County Association of REALTORS® you can still use your same lockboxes, your same MLS keys and your MLS bill will continue to be the same.
- If you’re a member of our Association you can join any committee you have an interest in. We love our volunteers and volunteering helps us to identify strong future leaders for our Association.
- The Williamson County Association of REALTORS® contracts with the Texas Association of REALTORS® for professional dispute resolution services. Like most of the other local associations, we believe this ensures consistent unbiased decisions. This protects the consumer and our industry.
- WCREALTORS has developed and mains a second website with information about Williamson County. This website also inlcudes information about our membership to help the public find you more easily! Now you have a place you can send your clients who want to know why they should buy, sell, live and relocate to Williamson County. Just send them over to http://www.wclife.org and watch the magic begin!